Following the new provincial relaxation of COVID-19 restrictions, a face covering or mask that covers the nose, mouth, and chin is no longer a requirement to come to church. As a church for the people, we welcome everyone. Our church understand that we all have different needs when it comes to health and personal choices. As such, we have made provision for those who feels comfortable wearing mask. There is a designated section in the sanctuary for anyone who desire masking and social distancing.
1. Pre-registration is no more a requirement for onsite Sabbath worship services.
2. There will be designated seating area provided for those who desire to physically distance.
3. Masking is no longer required.
4. Do not sit in pews marked “RESERVED.”
5. Hand sanitizing stations will still be available. Practice good hand hygiene.
6. The online worship experience will continue onsite and on YouTube.
7. Follow provincial laws and guidance for suspected and confirmed cases of COVID-19. If you or your children are contagious with something else like the cold, flu, etc., please stay home and participate online, so that we do not give each other illnesses and COVID-like symptoms.
8. Sabbath School (Adults, Youth & Young Adults, Children (including Beginners, Juniors and Teens) is onsite only and meets from 9:30 a.m. to 11:15 a.m.
9. Worship service is held from 11:30 a.m. to 12:35 p.m.
10. Prayer Meeting is currently online ONLY.
11. All other programs and services will be held online unless the board approves a physical gathering.
12. The newsletter will continue to have the latest and best information about our programs and activities. Please call the church office at 780-420-0215 or email email@example.com if you have any questions or concerns.