- A Baby Dedication is a ceremony in which Christian parents make a Commitment before the Lord to raise their child according to God’s Word. The Church also makes a commitment to teach the child the Word of God as they Faithfully attend services.
- A child can be dedicated at any age. Some prefer to bring their child to the Lord as infants. This is the normal pattern in most churches.
- We ask that only the child’s parents come forward on stage due to the amount of baby dedications every other month. However, we do welcome family and friends to attend the service. Reserved seating is available.
- Your infant’s picture(s) will be included in a short visual presentation along with all others being dedicated.
- Please provide the Church Office with 12-15 pictures of your infant and family 3 weeks before the dedication
- You will need to meet with the Pastor 15 minutes prior to the start of service on the day of your child’s dedication.
- Policy Statement: Pastor will only dedicate the child of members or regular attendees since baby dedication requires a commitment from the parents and the church.
Fill out the form below and we will reach out to you as soon as practicable.